Get Answers Regarding...

Credit Cards - Unauthorized Charges

I told the bank about unauthorized charges on my credit card, but it has done nothing about it. What should I do?

For any charges that you believe are in error, notify your bank in writing. Use the billing error instructions that appear on the back of the periodic credit card statement. (You must use the address specified after “Send Billing Inquiries to:” on the back of the statement. This address is usually different from where you send your payment.)

The credit card company must receive your letter within 60 days of its sending you the first statement on which you noticed the billing error.  

Copyright 2007 by Mark McCracken , All Rights Reserved