Get Answers Regarding...

Credit - Credit Denial

I was denied credit. What information am I entitled to?

Your lender must give you an adverse action notice, which explains the following:

The adverse action notice will explain that you can request a copy of your credit report from the credit bureau that provided it. If you believe the information reported is incorrect, you should file a dispute with the credit bureaus. If you aren't sure how to proceed, contact the lender that denied your loan application.

Copyright 2007 by Mark McCracken , All Rights Reserved